6 signs you SHOULD invest in a hearing aid:
1. You can’t hear the television – Difficulty hearing the television is a common complaint among people with hearing loss. Often, this is solved by turning up the volume very high, much to the annoyance of other family members.
2. Your spouse tells you that you aren’t hearing correctly – Hearing loss can affect relationships as communications becomes increasingly more difficult.
3. You can’t hear your grandchildren – Young children’s voices are especially difficult to hear given their high pitches and odd pronunciations.
4. You have trouble following conversation in a crowded restaurant or party
5. You often ask people to repeat themselves – “What did you say?” “Huh?” “Come again?” Sound familiar?
6. You keep putting off that visit to the hearing professional
Unit 2-9, Oval Damansara Tower, Jalan Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 60000 Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm